Thursday, March 12, 2015

How to stop (?)

I almost forget when was the last time I cried in front of my dad and mom. Seriously. But today, all of the problems seems like to come together and explode just like that.

I just cried. Cried along the phone conversation. I don't know how to stop it. Couldn't handle it anymore. At the first, they are trying to cheer me up and keep saying that it's not a big deal for me facing these problems. Then, for the first time in my life, I said to them, I am tired, really. I could feel their disappointment although they didn't say it....and now, I regret it that why I told them about these burdens. Why don't I just keep it for myself and not let them worrying about me. Oh, forgive me, pa ma...

finally, after a long conversation, mom and dad said to me that they want me to be happy and ask me to stop then move on from this point if it is too hard for me to pass it.

Believe me, I really want to stop, then living my life through my own way, but, I just can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

8 Days Trip : Macau - Shenzhen - Hongkong (Prologue)

Liburan bareng ke luar negeri yuk ! Ide yang tercetus saat lagi mumet selama peak season tahun lalu. Berawal dari sanalah, semua persiapan m...