Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Recap

After a long long long struggling during the peak season, finally I (we) could calm down and breathe quietly. I took a long annual leave for having fun with my dearest colleagues, but unfortunately that we could not join our division outing since it was scheduled at the same time with our trip :( 

We all have two weeks for the work-escape-plan and for the first week, I took them back to my hometown (Belitong), enjoying the empty roads, the sunset, the foods and the history. Then, we finally realized our-that-almost-one year's-planning, becoming backpackers with the tourists style, yay, we made it !

Surprisingly, I could finish all of the recap story for these two weeks in less than a week ! 13 blog posts in total. Such a great achievement for me, who barely could finish a blog posting in a short time. For the details of our stories, please kindly visit my travel blog here yaaa : 8 Days Trip : Macau - Shenzhen - Hongkong and Back to Home (Belitong) with friends - Day 1Day 2, Day 3 and Day 4.

Thank you and happy reading !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

8 Days Trip : Macau - Shenzhen - Hongkong (Prologue)

Liburan bareng ke luar negeri yuk ! Ide yang tercetus saat lagi mumet selama peak season tahun lalu. Berawal dari sanalah, semua persiapan m...