Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Sad or happy, the time will pass anyway, why don't we choose to pass it happily ?

I know that it's easy to say but hard to make it real, because not everyone of us will sincerely accept things when it is far away from the expectation. Not even me. Therefore, I'm trying to cheer up my mind, always be thankful, life could be worse. Then, whatever will be, will be. I don't yet have the power to change everything. All that I could do is only wait and hope for the best, but do not forget to prepare for the worst. My friend once said this to me, "Believe me, God will place everything beautiful in His perfect timing". I hope so. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

8 Days Trip : Macau - Shenzhen - Hongkong (Prologue)

Liburan bareng ke luar negeri yuk ! Ide yang tercetus saat lagi mumet selama peak season tahun lalu. Berawal dari sanalah, semua persiapan m...