Monday, November 24, 2014

temporarily, goodbye...

Yesterday, I just decided to deactivate all of my social media accounts. Facebook, Twitter, Path, Instagram and the others (except blogger, whatsapp and line). Not only deactivate, but also uninstall all of these applications. Such a crazy decision, huh ? but, anyway, I choose to "deactivate" instead of "delete", because I'm pretty sure that one day I would probably open them again. 

Then, why I did it ?

There's no exact reason why I did it. Maybe I'm getting tired to surf around these things. Things that made me realize how I became more emotional and jealous towards people.

So..See you !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

8 Days Trip : Macau - Shenzhen - Hongkong (Prologue)

Liburan bareng ke luar negeri yuk ! Ide yang tercetus saat lagi mumet selama peak season tahun lalu. Berawal dari sanalah, semua persiapan m...