Wednesday, December 5, 2012

A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest


The girl who in the red shirt, the chubby one :) She is my sister, the greatest sister in the world,  my best friend, the best friend!, my consultant, I have always been able to tell her my problem, everything that I could handle well and anything, she always can help me solve the problem and tell me the way out, she becomes my confidant ! Without her, I don’t know what I would be. I have known her for my whole life, she doesn’t have to be in my life every time, but she is the person I have been closest with the longest, she is the best ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

8 Days Trip : Macau - Shenzhen - Hongkong (Prologue)

Liburan bareng ke luar negeri yuk ! Ide yang tercetus saat lagi mumet selama peak season tahun lalu. Berawal dari sanalah, semua persiapan m...