Tuesday, December 4, 2012

A Picture of Yourself with Fifteen Facts


1. My name is Anni Susanti and I love my name ~
2. I'm sure that I'm a perfectionist
3. I love rainy day
4. I hate when people write my name as 'Ani', 
don't you know that my name has double "n" ? 
*angry face* LOL
5. I am the youngest child in my family
6. I love nature, especially the beach
7. I wish that I can travel around the world, to China, Australia, Europe, etc
8. I can speak Indonesia and Mandarin as fluent and still learning on English
9. I am addicted to Nescafe, works and Asian drama
10. I love hunting foods with my sister
11. Friends are really important for me. I can't live without them
12. I love my mom, dad, sister and brother
13. I don't know how to become a fashion girl and how to make up ~
14. I am allergic on seafood but I still love eating seafood
15. I always want to know what the other people think about me, so...what do you think about me ?

(Photo credit to Jesica)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

8 Days Trip : Macau - Shenzhen - Hongkong (Prologue)

Liburan bareng ke luar negeri yuk ! Ide yang tercetus saat lagi mumet selama peak season tahun lalu. Berawal dari sanalah, semua persiapan m...