Friday, December 14, 2012

What Should I Do ?

A lazy week...

I spend almost everyday (including today) just for sleep all day long without doing anything. Don't know why, in fact, I can did all of my assignment and proposal at these days, but, didn't have any spirit to do it.

Anyway, I just got my mid term score two days ago, and, the results were so bad, really bad.

Almost forget what have I did exactly on last Monday , just remember that I went to the library on the morning and then back to my dorm, took a nap, then worked alone, without my partner.

On Tuesday, I had an interview simulation. In English. I was so nervous because I haven't been interview in English, but, unpredictable, I could answer all of the questions ~

Wednesday, slept all day long, just like a pig ~

Thursday, yesterday, woke up so early, then went to attend the job interview with my sisters from another family, but sadly, she got sick, not in a good condition and a good mood, hope that she will get well soon. And also hope that we will get good results from the interview.

Friday, today, should I say "Thank God It's Friday" ? I exactly don't want time passed so quickly :(

Saturday, tomorrow, going to meet my beloved sister, and also my beloved boyfriend :)

Quote of this week :
"Life is full of screwups. You're supposed to fail sometimes. It's a required part of human existance"
Sarah Dessen ; Along for the Ride

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

8 Days Trip : Macau - Shenzhen - Hongkong (Prologue)

Liburan bareng ke luar negeri yuk ! Ide yang tercetus saat lagi mumet selama peak season tahun lalu. Berawal dari sanalah, semua persiapan m...